Ordering online has never been easier and more secure.
You’ll receive immediate confirmation for your order while you’re still at elenadrevke.com. You’ll also receive an order confirmation email at the email address you provide. Print and save both for your records, as they include an order number that you can use to check the status of your order. You will reserve the follow up email with your tracking number.
To add items to your Shopping Cart:
Click the desired item you would like to purchase and select the applicable product options, such as size, color, and quantity.
Click “Add To Shopping Cart”
A pop-up box will appear to let you know the item was added to your Shopping Cart. On the pop-up box, you have two options:
a) The “Continue Shopping” button allows you to browse other items
b) The “Checkout” button initiates the checkout process
To remove items or change quantities of items in your Shopping Cart:
You can remove items in your Shopping Cart by clicking the “Remove” option under the item quantity.
To change quantities in your Shopping Cart, use the dropdown in the “Quantity” box for each item.
To make changes to your order, please email us at [email protected] during our business hours. If you are attempting to make changes to your order outside of our business hours, we recommend that you cancel your order and create a new one.
elenadrevke.com accepts the following payments:
- ACH Credit and Debit: This is an electronic funds transfer system that allows customers to make payments directly from their bank account.
- Alipay: This is a popular payment method in China that allows customers to make payments using their Alipay account.
- WeChat Pay: This is a popular payment method in China that allows customers to make payments using their WeChat Pay account.
- SEPA Direct Debit: This is a payment method that allows customers in the European Union to make payments directly from their bank account.
- Stripe also supports various other payment methods depending on the country and currency of the customer.
Please email us at [email protected], we will attempt to respond within 24 hours. Please have your order number handy.
Online orders can be canceled within 30 minutes of placing the order. Please email us at [email protected].
Here are some tips for caring for the exterior of your bag:
- Clean it regularly. Use a soft cloth to remove any dirt or debris from your bag. If the bag is made of leather, use a leather cleaner and conditioner to keep it soft and supple.
- Keep it dry. Moisture can damage your bag, so be sure to keep it dry. If your bag gets wet, use a soft cloth to pat it dry, and then allow it to air dry completely.
- Store it properly. When you’re not using your bag, store it in a dust bag or a protective cover to keep it safe from dust, scratches, and other damage.
- Use it gently. Avoid overloading your bag or putting too much strain on the straps or handles. This can cause the bag to warp or lose its shape over time.
The working voltage of the product is 3.7V, and the optical fiber fabric is a light guide body.
Because there are electronic accessories in the product, in order not to affect the service life and quality of the product, it is suggested that customers can simply clean by wiping with damp cloth.
Please remove the battery before the cleaning, do not wash with a water machine, clean by hand only and the temperature cannot exceed 140°F/60℃) and when simply put in a clothes rack (do not expose to the Sun) and keep it completely dry.
LED Plastic Optical Fiber Luminous Weaving Fabric
Fabric: PMMA plastic fiber + nylon
Light Color – White
Light Mode – no
Light Control – On/Off switch
Charging Time – 2-3 hours
Duration Time – 6-12 hours
Fabric Color – White
Accessories – Battery Box, USB Cable
Product Features – No Heat, No Radiation, Harmless, Non-Toxic
Color Temperature (CCT): 2700K (Soft Warm White)
Warranty (Year): 1-Year
Support Dimmer: Yes
Working Temperature (F) – 40-167/ (℃): – 40-75
IP Rating: Ip20
Light Source: LED
Lamp Luminous Efficiency(lm/w): 80
Color Rendering Index (Ra): 80
Lighting solutions service: Lighting and circuitry design, Project Installation
Working Time (hours): 50,000
Input Voltage(V): DC 12V
CRI (Ra>): 80
Working Lifetime (Hour): 50,000
Lamp Body Material: Fiber Optic Fabric
Function: On/Off switch
Advantage: Fixed Decorative Fiber Optics
Changing mode: USB changing 2H USB charging connector
Do not put in the dryer
Do not iron
Do not bleach
Building products that stand the test of time and can work anywhere on your map is our goal. Fewer things, that can be combined in endless ways, to work in any environment. Whether traveling the globe or heading to the office, we want to make sure everything will go out and come back in one piece, year after year. We use the highest quality fabrics, hardware and materials, and overbuild everything we make.
We stand behind our quality and durability on all packs, bags and accessories, which is why elenadrevke.com offers a reasonable 1 year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. The warranty could be extended for an additional charge of $100. Our warranty does not cover any damage caused by neglect, improper care, accident, or normal wear and tear.